This program is designed to support educators in bringing a new approach to teaching into their classroom.
- Through the platform educators will learn how to engage students to learn in a fun interactive experience, transforming the traditional classroom.
- Students will learn about game development, graphic design, augmented and mixed realities, digital animations.
- Middle-High School (Ages 12-18)
We offer both Unity and Unreal Engine for 3D Animation!
Using platforms such as Unity and Unreal Engine for 3D Animation
- Unreal Engine: With full access to the complete source code and tools, Unreal Engine 4 levels the playing field to give everyone the resources needed to learn professional-quality development.
- No experience with coding/scripting needed; the Unreal Engine uses blueprint which is a visual way to code
- Unity: A design platform utilized in the industry to develop digital animation projects. These projects can be utilized for video games, and interactive applications.
- Unity requires a foundational scripting/coding experience